Welcome To Gruene
Where the music is hot, and the river is cool.
We are located a quarter mile from Gruene Hall, Texas’ oldest continuously running dance hall, The Historic District of Gruene and within two blocks from Gruene Lake Village, another unique shopping experience. All of this is just a just a short walk from the beautiful Guadalupe River.
The quaint town of Gruene is a small historic district of New Braunfels that was once a thriving cotton-producing town, and now offers a mixture of eclectic shopping including antique shops, live music, delicious food, wineries and a cigar shop to boot. If you’re looking for a getaway in Gruene, you have come to the right place.
Whether you’re looking to stay the week or the weekend, we will provide you, our guest with a memorable experience in Gruene Texas. Gruene River Inn offers beautiful riverfront views and accommodations with each room sleeping two guests.
Come and enjoy your stay with us!
Built in 2001, Gruene River Inn is one of the newest accommodations in the Gruene in this long-established Texas town. We sit on the banks of the Guadalupe River, where you will find a refreshing swimming hole with great fishing.
We are within walking distance of Historic Gruene and Texas’ oldest dance hall, Gruene Hall and located across the street from Gruene Lake Village; where you will find shopping, dining, and nightlife. Read More
Policies & Amenities
**Adult only. Not pet friendly.** **A credit card must be on file to book your room, even if you are paying cash.** **Modifying reservations, by either a change in the date or the length of your stay, may affect the room rate.**
- Cancellation 14 days prior to reservation – $25.00 service charge per night per room booked.
- Cancellation 8-14 days prior to reservation – $35.00 service charge per night per room booked.
- Cancellation 3-7 days prior to reservation – $50.00 service charge per night per room booked.
- Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to reservation – 1 night stay will be billed per room booked.
- Private balconies with a sunset view and panoramic view of The Guadalupe River
- River Access
- Private bath with over sized Jacuzzi tubs
- Complimentary breakfast from 8:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
- TV with cable
- In-room mini fridge and microwave (Unavailable in four rooms: Sabinal, Medina, Llano and San Antonio.)
- Complimentary WiFi
- Free onsite parking
- Non-smoking rooms
- Hair dryers
Discounts & Group Rates
Things To Do
Don’t know what there is to do in the area? Here’s some helpful guides to the area from food to activites and more!
We loved our stay here! All the staff was very friendly and helpful. The lobby and common area reminded us of something you would see in a Hallmark movie! Our room was very clean and the view from our balcony was beautiful. The atmosphere was so relaxing and cozy. Also, their breakfast was delicious. So much to choose from! Definitely try their breakfast tacos!
We would love to come back next time we are in the area!