Policies & Amenities
To reserve your room, a deposit of the cost of the first nights stay or 50% of your total (whichever is greater), is due at the time of booking. The remainder of your balance will be collected at check-in.
**Adult only. Not pet friendly.** **A credit card must be on file to book your room, even if you are paying cash.** **Modifying reservations, by either a change in the date or the length of your stay, may affect the room rate.**
Below are the cancellation fees based on advanced notice.
- Cancellation 14 days prior to reservation – $25.00 service charge per night per room booked.
- Cancellation 8-14 days prior to reservation – $35.00 service charge per night per room booked.
- Cancellation 3-7 days prior to reservation – $50.00 service charge per night per room booked.
- Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to reservation – 1 night stay will be billed per room booked.
Check in time is between 3 p.m. and 8 p.m. If unable to check in by 8 p.m. please make advanced arrangements with the Innkeeper 830-627-1600. Extended checkout times are available for an additional fee. Your room balance will be collected upon check in. For large bookings please check with the Innkeeper.
- Private balconies with a sunset view and panoramic view of The Guadalupe River
- All rooms have one queen bed
- River Access
- Private bath & shower with over sized Jacuzzi tubs
- Complimentary breakfast from 8:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
- TV with cable
- In-room mini fridge and microwave.
- Complimentary WiFi
- Free onsite parking
- Non-smoking rooms
- Hair dryers
- Complimentary snacks available throughout the day
Events At The Gruene River Inn
Interested in hosting a special event with a great view? The Gruene River Inn’s Great Room and deck are available for use by our Guests and are ideal for many occasions. With its vaulted ceiling and picturesque windows that go from ceiling to floor, the Great Room provides a stunning backdrop for your intimate event. Our deck overlooks the Guadalupe River and will give you a special place to take in the best river and sunset views that Gruene has to offer. Catering for your event is available through several local restaurants. Whether you are planning a family reunion or a small business meeting, we will be able to accommodate your needs. To reserve exclusive access to the banquet room and deck, you must book all of the rooms of the Inn.